Welcome to Pulse Dance Works Inc!
Offering top quality instruction with a personable touch!
- Offering fun high end Recreational and Competitive classes for ages 2 years & up
- All students receive equal care, training and individual goal setting no matter what program you are in.
- Only studio in Markham offering 1 hour classes (ages 5 ½ years & up), at no extra cost! We want to ensure proper body conditioning, terminology education, technical training and results are being achieved in all classes.
- Class fees are very affordable and comparable or less than other dance programs in Markham.
- Class sizes are kept small (approximately 12 students per class) to ensure students receive exceptional instruction in a comfortable, positive and personal atmosphere. Note: Stretch, some Competitive Technique, Musical Theatre classes may have a large class attendance & a mix of ages.
- Our professional faculty are highly qualified and experienced adults who are committed to their classes, as well as being active members of B.A.T.D., R.A.D., Cechetti and A.D.A.P.T.
- All dancers perform in Pulse’s fantastic year end dance Showcase (recital) at the end of each dance season. Your child will only have to partake in 1-2 shows on a weekend date.
We look forward to the opportunity of having you join our dance family soon!
Sincerely, Nadine N. Varga & Rachel M. Lepera-Martelle Studio Directors