FACILITY ENTRANCE RULES & PROCEDURES
(Subject to Change)
To VIEW OUR FACILITY with Covid-19 Protocols in place, CLICK HERE
WHO CAN ENTER OUR FACILITY:
Please note that our lobby is temporarily closed therefore no parents or spectators are allowed to enter our facility and/or wait in this area.
- Only Dancers and Faculty will be permitted inside the studio. Mask is mandatory!
- "Boogie Babies" & "Kinder Kids" MUST have one parent with them at all times who will accompany their child for the full duration of their class within their child's designated 6x6 dance square. The parent must notify Pulse by e-mail the full name of the parent accompanying their child and a mask is mandatory.
MASKS (must be worn by all):
- A mask must be worn at all times.
- A fee of $2.50 will be invoiced to you if we need to provide you with a disposable mask for any reason or for a ziplock bag for the dancer to store their used mask in should they need to change into a fresh mask during class.
- If you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing a mask inside our facility, you are at a much higher risk of getting seriously ill if you contract the virus and therefore although we understand you cannot wear a mask, we feel uncomfortable allowing you entry with the level of risk involved and welcome you back in-studio after the pandemic has passed OR you may enroll in our online program.
ONLINE SELF-ASSESSMENT FORM & SCREENING:
- Upon each time you arrive (including re-entry later in the day) and before entering our facility, each individual MUST complete an online "Self-Assessment Form" at www.pulsedanceworks.com COVID-19 Protocols drop down menu. This form will be reviewed by our Staff prior to allowing you admittance into our facility and will be used for contact tracing.
- Dancers will NOT be allowed to enter the facility for any reason if the form has not been completed and if "yes" has been answered to any of the questions and/or if the dancer is showing signs of symptoms. For your safety and the safety of all, Pulse Dance Works Inc. has the right to refuse entry.
TOUCHLESS TEMPERATURE CHECK:
- Touchless temperature taking at the front door may occur.
- Hand sanitizer MUST be used upon entering/exiting Pulse.